Effective June 8, 2022.
I. Categories of Information Collected
Some of the information we collect is “Personal Information,” which generally means information that identifies you as an individual, and other information we associate with it. This may include a name, mailing address, e-mail address, driver's license number, date of birth, social security number, credit/debit card information (and related payment information) and/or telephone number.
II. Your Choices
We provide customers with a number of choices regarding our collection, use and disclosure of personal information:
A. Email Opt-Out. You may unsubscribe to future e-mail communications from a member of the SOLIS Calzado by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in our e-mail communications from such member. Regardless of your decision to opt-out of e-mail communications, we may still contact you to respond to an inquiry, regarding transactions and for transactional purposes (e.g., sales confirmations, shipping notifications, recalls, product information, service/reminder notices and account maintenance).
B. Disabling Cookies. Based upon your interactions with our Sites and elsewhere on the internet and your (and your device’s) interaction with our Internet Marketing Channels, we may personalize your experience via our Sites and via our Internet Marketing Channels. However, you have choices relating to how your device interacts with our Sites and our Internet Marketing Channels. You may choose to access our Sites and our Internet Marketing Channels without accepting certain Information Technologies on your device(s), and you may opt-out or modify certain elements that are tailored specifically to you and served to you based upon your browsing history. If you choose to restrict those Information Technologies, you can still access our Sites and Internet Marketing Channels, but may not be able to take full advantage of certain features.
III. How We Use Your Information
We do not generally disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties without your prior consent, although we do disclose information to third parties in some circumstances as described below under “How We Disclose Your Information.” We use your information in ways consistent with this Policy and applicable laws in the following ways:
1. Fulfilling, delivering and communicating with you regarding requests for information and orders for products and/or services.
2. Maintaining our loyalty programs.
3. Processing credit card applications, payments, returns and other such transactions.
4. As may otherwise be disclosed at the time of collection.
5. Administering surveys, sweepstakes, contests or promotions.
6. Registering and servicing customer accounts.
7. Providing customer service.
8. Conducting research and analysis.
9. Alerting you to product, service and promotional information, including product recalls.
10. Helping us to improve and customize our products and services, Sites and Internet Marketing Channels.
11. To advertise our products and services to you and those of our partners that we think may be of interest to you.
12. Protecting the security and integrity of our stores, Sites, Internet Marketing Channels and overall business practices.
13. Enabling Organizations, account holders, and others to utilize the features and functionality and Services of our Sites, including facilitating communications among Organization participants, members and others.